Hello everyone!

Recently, I've found an academic research about bad coding practices in
manifests which can lead to security issues. I found it interesting, but I
notice that the practices that the researchers pointed out aren't specific
Puppet nor even to infrastructure as code applications. So I wonder if is
there
any specific material available, specially to the newcomers, talking about
bad
practices, specially the ones that can lead to security weakness.

The research was this one: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8812041

Does anyone knows about the existence of such material?