Hi Team,

I am trying to automate puppet master installation. But puppet master
service is getting failed during startup, as its doesn't have access.

private_keys is owned by root:puppet not puppet:puppet

Sequence of action for this run
1. Install puppet agent
2. Install puppet master rpm through puppet run (This is second puppet
master)

Can anyone please  let me know way to troubleshoot or resolve this.

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj