Hi Vinay,

Newest PE version adds PuppetDB Rest API service to compilers.
If you have a single master only, you can ignore this.
If you are using additional compilers, you must enable access to PostgreSQL
Database from compilers to the master.

We did an update from 2019.1 to latest PE release without any issues.
(But we enabled the PostgreSQL access prior we did the upgrade.)

Best,
Martin