On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 11:44 PM Bart-Jan Vrielink <bart...@vrielink.net>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> It would be nice if Puppet's Pupperware is also updated for this new CA
> location...

Is it not? I don't actually work on that team, but I pulled the latest
puppet/puppetserver image and saw this in the log:
 pupperware (master<>) :: docker run -it puppet/puppetserver

Running /docker-entrypoint.d/10-analytics.sh

(/docker-entrypoint.d/10-analytics.sh) Pupperware analytics disabled;
skipping metric submission
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/20-use-templates-initially.sh

Upgrading /opt/puppetlabs/server/data/puppetserver/vendored-jruby-gems
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/30-set-permissions.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/40-update-puppetdb-conf.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/50-set-certname.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/55-set-masterport.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/60-setup-autosign.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/70-set-dns-alt-names.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/80-ca.sh
Generation succeeded. Find your files in /etc/puppetlabs/puppetserver/ca
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/85-setup-storeconfigs.sh
Running /docker-entrypoint.d/90-log-config.sh
System configuration values:

That "Generation succeeded. Find your files in
/etc/puppetlabs/puppetserver/ca" line should be coming from the
"puppetserver ca" cli generating the CA files in the new location....