Hello

We know how critical the infrastructure is that you manage with Puppet. We
also know how important staying current with software releases is not only
for compliance reasons but to enable innovation. Based on early feedback,
we have made the decision to remove our PE 2021.0 release.

We are pulling this release because of an issue with one of the components,
which could cause errors with existing code bases. This issue could also
cause the upgrade to fail. We are actively working on the fixes, and these
fixes will be part of the next release (2021.1). Our decision is not due to
any potential or real security breaches; it is due only to an issue in the
product itself.

We’re targeting early May for a release. If you want to be notified when
new updates of PE are released, please email pe-us...@puppet.com and ask to
be added.

When 2021.1 is released, you can download it from the support portal.

We apologize for any inconvenience and please let us know if you have any
questions.