Hi all,

I have the following puppet layout:
```
Server A - Puppetserver (CA)
  Server B - Puppetserver
    Server C - Agent
```

With the agent (server C) having it's cert signed by the CA (server A)
however pointed to (server B) as it's master.

The issue I'm having is that when running `puppet agent -t` on the agent, I
can create a request to the CA and have the CA sign it, but then when I go
to run again:

```
Error: Connection to
https://hostname-of-server-B-puppetserver:8140/puppet/v3 failed, trying
next route: Request to
https://hostname-of-server-B-puppetserver:8140/puppet/v3 failed after 0.094
seconds: SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: sslv3 alert
certificate unknown
```

Now on the agent, I can see that the Server-B cert is signed by the CA
Server-A and it's available on the agent (server C) under:
`/etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/ca.pem`

But yet - I still get the error... where is the puppet agent trying to find
the `ca.pem` cert to verify the masters certificate?!?

Any ideas?