Hi,

I've been looking for this for a ling time, but can't find a definitive
answer to my question: is it possible to use a lookup in a lookup?

For example:
aaa::bbb:
"mvn:com.xxx.bus/xxx-features/%{lookup('xxx::apps::env_hash.%{lookup('xxx::apps::env')}.yyy.version')}/xml/features"

Should lead to the following string:
"mvn:com.xxx.bus/xxx-features/2.0.4/xml/features"

If "xxx::apps::env" has the value 'test'.
And "xxx::apps::env_hash.test.yyy.version" has the value '2.0.4'.

The idea is that I would like one variable, "xxx::apps::env", make it
possible to switch in a hash from the 'test'-branch to the 'prod'-branch,
for example. Where each branch in that hash contains certain specified
different versions and/or other variables.

Thanks!