Hi all,
I've been practicing getting Puppet Server (Master) up and running on a
whole variety of distros. CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian... and the more
instructions I read, the more its impossible to understand how Puppet works
and should be installed.

I swear, every single time I try to implement this, I try new instructions
and get various results. Last year, I could get it up and running with 1
Windows agent and pushed VLC. Can't get back to that level of functionality
anymore...

What is the #1 best distro for puppet server and
do you know any great instructions for installing the latest Puppet
Server/Agents v7

CentOS (or best distro) - with all Windows agents. No Linux agents required
right now. I'm just trying to automate system installs on Windows.

Thank you,
Jarod