Just noticed the same behavior with Puppet Server docker images that the
latest is now only for version 7.

Maybe we could improve to the same strategy to push 6.x tags as well.
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetserver/blob/6.x/.github/workflows/docker.yml

The latest from version 6 on the docker hub is now on 6.14.1.
https://hub.docker.com/r/puppet/puppetserver/tags

Thanks for the help.
Cheers!