Hi all,

I'm new in puppet.

I'm currently using puppet 4.10

Long story short, puppet certificates were expired and by this time, I am
renewing these certificates one node at the time (including the
puppetmaster).

Once the puppetmaster got "renewed" , I tried to create a node successfully
but its first run of puppet agent -t got unsuccessful due to its related
smart proxy server certificate for revoked. Performed a certificate renewal
for the proxy and the new agent now runs fine.

However, it always happens everytime I create a new node. In the past, I
don't have to renew proxy certificates. That means that there is
something/somewhere in puppetmaster that isn't caught up in terms of
certificates.

One try I made is to regenerate a new CA certificate but seems it isn't
successful for the early described issue.

Can anyone please point how to fix the certificate at the puppetmaster
level?