Hi Puppet Users,

Can someone provide input. I am trying to write a file from the puppet
agent (i.e. /etc/ssh/host.pub) to the puppet master that has a custom mount
point on it.  I don't want to have share the NFS out mount out globally.
Is there a resources that will allow me to accomplish this?  I tried the
file resource source => puppet:///<custommountpoint> but it keeps telling
me the source needs to be fully qualified.

Thank you in advanced,