On 05/12/2011 01:47 PM, Rosea Grammostola wrote:
On 05/11/2011 09:43 PM, Rosea Grammostola wrote:
Hi,

Ubuntu  10.04 with the Puredyne repo installed.

I have swingosc installed and it seems to start, but I can't get an scope into that java window...

 SwingOSC.program = "/usr/share/SwingOSC/SwingOSC.jar";
o = SwingOSC.default;
o.boot;

s.scope;

a JStethoscope
java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument

Howto fix this?

Thanks.
\r
It works with Gedit and the SC mode. But I like to use Emacs though...

Also the help browser is not working here
sclang-find-help: Symbol's function definition is void: w3m-find-file

I have w3m-el installed

Setting up w3m-el (1.4.4-9) ...
install/apel: already byte-compiled for emacs23, skipped
Ignoring install-info called from maintainer script
The package w3m-el should be rebuilt with new debhelper to get trigger support
Ignoring install-info called from maintainer script
The package w3m-el should be rebuilt with new debhelper to get trigger support

\r
---
Puredyne@goto10.org
http://identi.ca/group/puredyne