I changed the subjet, as I realized that when I was in windows I used this small app : http://mega-sound-recorder.uptodown.com/ to record radio streams or any sound being produced inside the machine, as an audio gtalk stream, or to rip sound from my camera videos without having to do a time expensive edit through a video editing station. I just played it and the sound played was inmediately recorded into a wav/mp3 file. Now, what I want to do now is not really ripping it, but instead taking it inside Pd and play a bit with filters (maybe recording the filtered result). I know how to filter and record inside Pd, but what I would want to know is how to take any sound in my machine to Pd in order to work with it.
Thank you again and forgive the misleading previous subject.
Felix

felix nicanor wrote:
hi again,
This is quite an specific question, I know, so If someone points out what should I read for this I would be really glad. This is related to my previous question about having sound working in firefox and pd at the same time and being able to route sound from firefox to pd (for real time sampling of an internet radio, for example), which I haven't been able to solve yet (I wish I have 48 hs days).
Thank you,
Felix

---
Puredyne@goto10.org