On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 05:36:11 +0000
Dietmar Maurer <diet...@proxmox.com> wrote:

> Many thanks for the patch. I am not sure how that fits into my picture, but I
> will
> take a closer lock when I integrate the copy/clone patches from Alexandre.

Consider it a first step towards full vMotion in Promox. In VmWare
terms this consists of the tuple (machine, storage). Until now Proxmox
only supports the machine part - storage are pinned to the backend
where it was first created unless doing a full restore from backup.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: