documentation
http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/BlockJob

said that a "QMP event BLOCK_JOB_ERROR" is send.

But qmp events are async, so I don't known how/when to get them.
(It's not a problem for my block-mirror, proxmox task just stop fine, but I
don't have the error message)

the are an exammple here too.
http://wiki.qemu.org/QMP

Query VM status

C: { "execute": "query-status" }
S: {
       "return": {
           "status": "running",
           "singlestep": false,
           "running": true
       }
   }

Asynchronous message

S: { "event": "BLOCK_IO_ERROR",
     "data": { "device": "ide0-hd1",
               "operation": "write",
               "action": "stop" },
     "timestamp": { "seconds": 1265044230, "microseconds": 450486 } }