Yes, all the students work on the same server, but that is exactly the
same machine with the same users and pool setup as last year, and at
that time I had 15 students working concurrently.

Students create a Centos-KVM at the same time and then open a noVNC
console to setup the machine. Accessing the machines through noVNC or by
remote desktop is no problem. They run fine and response time is ok. But
after a while, if I or a student accesses the Proxmox GUI to view for
example the summary tab of a machine, the graphs don't update any more
and we get a communication failure(0) error message. Other tabs don't
respond either. This happens less often when we accesses Proxmox through
nginx running in a container on the same machine.

Guy