On 2017-06-19 09:35, Fabian Grünbichler wrote:

I was afraid of something like this.. the whole API does not seem very
though through unfortunately. let's see whether the paging is doable,
and otherwise document this potential pitfall (e.g., having more than
10000 snapshots on a busy big storage node does not seem extremely far
fetched..)

The new implementation of freenas_request for GET works very well unless your batch size is too small - for testing purposes I had the batch size configured to 2 in which case the returned result was incorrect (polling to quick broke the pagination on the server)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: