Hi all!

We just released Proxmox VE 3.1, introducing great new features and services.
We included SPICE (http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/SPICE) , GlusterFS storage
plugin and the ability to apply updates via GUI (including change logs).

As an additional service for our commercial subscribers, we introduce the
Proxmox VE Enterprise Repository. This is the default and recommended
repository for production servers.

To access the Enterprise Repository, each Proxmox VE Server needs a valid
Subscription Key - these subscriptions
(http://www.proxmox.com/proxmox-ve/pricing) start now at EUR 4,16 per months
(was EUR 9,90).

There is no change in licensing (AGPL v3), also packages for non-subscribers
are still available.

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug
reporting and patch submissions.

Release notes
See http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_3.1

Download