Je, Je...No problem!

On 09/21/2016 07:31 AM, Robert Fantini wrote:
I'll trade one for some cigars.  We purchased a few copies last week.

You can owe me the cigars.

on my next visit to the Dominican Republic I take a shuttle and pick up my
$42 worth of cigars  , and suggestions for restaurants.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Denis Morejon <denis.more...@etecsa.cu>