Hi,

On 09.11.2016 16:29, Dhaussy Alexandre wrote:
I try to remove from ha in the gui, but nothing happends.
There are some services in "error" or "fence" state.

Now i tried to remove the non-working nodes from the cluster... but i
still see those nodes in /etc/pve/ha/manager_status.

Can you post the manager status please?

Also, is pve-ha-lrm and pve-ha-crm up and running without any error
on all nodes, at least on those in the quorate partition?

check with:
systemctl status pve-ha-lrm
systemctl status pve-ha-crm

If not restart them, and if then its still problematic please post the output
of the systemctl status call (if its the same on all node one output should be
enough).