On 11/10/2016 10:35 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
On 11/11/2016 7:11 AM, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
Are you sure you upgraded all, i.e. used:
apt update
apt full-upgrade

Resolved it thanks Thomas - I hadn't updated the *destination* server.

makes sense, should have been made sense a few days ago this, would not be too hard to catch :/

anyway, for anyone reading this:
When upgrading qemu-server to version 4.0.93 or newer you should upgrade all other nodes pve-cluster package to version 4.0-47 or newer, else migrations to those nodes will not work - as we use a new command to detect if we should send the traffic over a separate migration network.

cheers,
Thomas