Mandi! Alwin Antreich
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Would have been interesting if all OSDs were up & in. As depending on the
> pool config, the min size for serving data out
> of that pool might have prevented the storage to serve data.

Ouch! I've forgot to specify... not only the status was OK, but
effectively all OSDs was up & in, in 'ceph status' and also in PVE
interface.

Also, for now i've 2 node storage and my pools size is 2.

> I see from your ceph status that you have 4 mons, are they all in your
> storage conf? And are your storage nodes also mons?

Yes.

> If your mons aren't peering, then the status wouldn't be OK, so they must
> have done it after a while. May you please
> show us the logs?

Tomorrow. ;-)

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                     GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66

    http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/25/index.php/component/k2/item/123