On 11/30/2016 10:34 AM, F.Rust wrote:
Here the requested screenshot.

https://www.pictshare.net/2477973227.png

You can see there are no resize handles...

The one for the Log Panel below is there but yes, the left three seems to be missing...

Did you tried a force reload which should empty the cache: CTRL + SHIFT + R

Else I could imagine that an Addon is interfering here, maybe you accidentally did a "right click + Block Element" on the tree panel so that your add blocker blocks it,
just shooting in the dark here :)

cheers,
Thomas