On 12/15/2016 09:23 AM, Wolfgang Bumiller wrote:
On December 14, 2016 at 1:25 PM Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

When host VM's on gluster you should be setting the following:

(...)

And possibly consider downgrading to 3.8.4?

Unfortunately I'll have to confirm that there are a few bugs in
versions prior and after 3.8.4 which are easily triggered with qemu.

Though I just saw 3.8.7 is available by now which should also contain the
fixes. Seems to work in my local tests. Would be nice if some more people
could test it.

i tested a bit here with

proxmox 4.4-1
glusterfs 3.8.7-1

bricks:

3x1

3 hosts

what i tested and worked:

vm create & install (debian 8) with qcow2
little usage (install some packages, copied some files)
snapshot and rollback
clone offline
linked clones of templates (also across hosts)

what did not work reliably:

online clone (the source vm sometime simply stops, have to investigate if this is another gluster or qemu bug)

what i did not test:

migration, raw and vmdk
different replicas