>>Could you please elaborate more on how you have implemented ceph
>>replication using proxmox?

As I said, I didn't replicate it with proxmox or proxmox code currently.

only custom scripts calling ceph api directly.

I need to dig a little bit more in current proxmox zfs replication,
because it' mainly focus on local storage replication.
so it's a little it different with a shared storage (vm live migration, ha
failover,...)