On 2/21/19 9:14 PM, Roberto Alvarado wrote:
Hi Foks!

If someone can help me with this…. I’m looking for a way to do a sequential
backup of all my proxmox nodes, for example for the node1, node2, node3, start
the backup process with the node1 when this node finish the backup, now start
with the node2 , and the same when this node finish the backup process start
with the node3.

Now when you want to configure the backups, you can select only the
time/day/vms for each node, but this don't prevent two nodes backing up at the
same time, and this what I want to avoid.
For example, if you set up a backup job for “ALL” nodes, all the nodes start
the backup job at the same time, this is overkill for my backup storage :(

If someone have an idea or workaround for this, will be great!

what you could do is to leverage the possibility to have a hookscript
per host for backups, so you could start a backup on machine 2 at the end of backup of machine 1 etc.

the disadvantage is that you do not see the secondary backup jobs in the gui...