Hello,

I am trying to install the debian OS on VM.

I mounted the ISO as DVD and booted the VM. So Now, I am trying from VM
console or noVNC mode.

Now that VM is booted with OS and I can see all installation options.

I selected the First option “Graphical Install” and tried to enter. but not
responding at all.

Kindly advise. why enter is not responding.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordialement,

Sivakumar SARAVANAN

Externer Dienstleister für / External service provider for
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Germany GmbH
Research & Development
R & D SWENG TE 1 INFTE
Frauenauracher Straße 85
91056 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9131 9892 0000
Mobile: +49 176 7698 5441
sivakumar.saravanan.jv....@valeo-siemens.com
valeo-siemens.com

Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Germany GmbH: Managing Directors: Holger
Schwab, Michael
Axmann; Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hartmut Klötzer; Registered
office: Erlangen, Germany; Commercial registry: Fürth, HRB 15655

--
*This e-mail message is intended for the internal use of the intended
recipient(s) only.

In the course of our business relationship and for business purposes
only, Valeo may need to process some of your personal data.
For more
information, please refer to the Valeo Data Protection Statement and
Privacy notice available on Valeo.com
<https://www.valeo.com/en/ethics-and-compliance/#principes>*