Dear's QE users
I have a question about the calculation of atomic states with DFT. I
don't understand the spherical aproximation of density when the atomic
levels are partially filled. I looked the "Notes on pseudopotential
generation (Paolo Giannozzi)", Martin book's, and Kohanoff book's, but
did not found the explanation of this aproximation. Someone could help
me with an explanation or a reference.

On other hand I built my pseudopotential using the ld1.x code but I
don't know how this code work. Please someone could give me this
information with a reference or a explanation.

Best Regards.

Robert Guzman.
Centro Atomico Bariloche
Phd. Student.