Dear Oanh Nguyen,

Your input contains a lot of errors:
+ ibrav = 0 then A, B, C, cosAB, cosAC, cosBC will not be needed, CELL_PARAMETERS info is required(as you provided) A quick test by changing ibrav= 6 and remove the CELL_PARAMETER part works for me. You should check whether the cell info and atoms position are correct first.
+ ATOMIC_SPECIES for Pd is missing
Please sign your posts by indicating your affiliation.

Best regards,
Duc-Long

--
Duc-Long Nguyen
Graduate Student, Molecular Science and Technology Program, TIGP