From: HASSAN AHMOUM <h.ahm...@gmail.com>
To: pw_forum@pwscf.org
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:10:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] carrier lifetime, diffusion length, mobility
Dear Abdullah

Yes you can calculate  indirectly all this parameter's by using Boltztrap
code.

Boltztrap give you as output file ( carrier concentration,
conductivity/carrier lifetime)

so by using this equation [1] you can calculate carrier lifetime

[1]:K.P.Ong, D.J.Singh, P.Wu, Phys. Rev. B 83 (2011) 115110.

   carrier lifetime=2.53*(10^-5)*(T^-1)*(n^(-1/3))      [1]

were T:temperatur, n: carrier concentration.

and if u want calculate mobility use this equation :

      mobility=conductivity/(charge elementaire*carrier concentration)

i think if you have this parameters you can calculate diffusion length.