Dear Adriana, try to use any GGA pseupotential, (for example PBE) and the
input_dft tag

input_dft CHARACTER *Default:* read from pseudopotential files

Exchange-correlation functional: eg 'PBE', 'BLYP' etc
See Modules/funct.f90 for allowed values.
Overrides the value read from pseudopotential files.
Use with care and if you know what you are doing!

Best

Dr, Arles V. Gil Rebaza
Instituto de FĂ­sica La Plata
La Plata - Argentina