Dear Chandrika
You cannot change ibrav without changing the atom positions. To change the
structure from simple cubic to face-centered cubic (FCC), you need to make
sure that the atomic positions are arranged in a manner consistent with the
FCC crystal structure. The FCC structure has atoms located at the corners
of the unit cell as well as at the centers of each face.

Best regards,

K. Ramesh Kumar

 Assistant Professor

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management,

 Phone: +91 9895637981, +1 6782419790

Email: kraames...@gmail.com rkama...@gitam.edu