Hi Nikos,

energies are relative, so nothing wrong in principle. But you cannot do anything meaningful if you do not study first materials simulations and electronic-structure methods, and try out some simple cases.

A few pointers:

https://www.materialscloud.org/learn/sections/VNL7RL/a-gentle-introduction-to-dft-calculations-april-2020

https://www.materialscloud.org/learn/sections/lfYatW/hpc-and-high-throughput-materials-modeling-ictp-trieste-2017

https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/3-320-atomistic-computer-modeling-of-materials-sma-5107-spring-2005/