Thanks, I now managed to compile libpwc, but now I have
another problem : I am use to installing libs with apt-get and
then compile with a -lthelib option. I am quite lost with .o and .a files
on my hands. Is there any way I can install libpwc so I can use it easily,
I have been trying to recompile testlibpwc.c myself without any success.