hi again,

i suspect it actually was working, as i have another computer that i have
tested and it works on the same distribution.  however the computer that is
intended to get the camera is still boned (pwc.ko is missing).  i'm failing
to recreate the module for some reason.

Mr. Lombard suggested i get the files from the package manager. (thank you
for your suggestion by the way Mr. Lombard)  I believe I have gathered the
source but still can not find out how to recreate the module.  i have spent
hours looking however...

does anybody recognize the errors im getting when i try to make?

thank you for your time,

dave