The set up instructions tell m e the following:

> 1. Set the port by pressing the port button on the ComSwiki Launcher
>     a. port 80 is the default web server port, though you may not have
> permission to use it
>         (on various *nix implementations, users are not allowed port access to
> low numbers)
>     b. port 8000, 8080 and 8888 are the other options
> 2. Save changes
>     a. left button click on background to get World menu
>     b. click on 'save and quit'

Swiki quit and I had to relaunch. Is this correct behavior?

> 3. Start the server
>     a. press 'start server' button on ComSwiki Launcher (this may take some
> time)
> 4. Use the AdminTool to set up the site
>     a. go to http://mysite:8080/admin/help#getStarted (substitute your port
> number for 8080)
>     b. the user:password pair is admin:password
>     c. follow the instructions there to get started

I ran into trouble at Step 4: What Admin Tool? Where is it? I couldn't find
an Admin Tool.

How do I get to the web site? My browser (Safari) couldn't find it.

At this point, I can only start the server, and that's where every comes to
a halt; I don't have a clue about getting past Step 3a.

Told you I was too dumb...

Gene van Troyer