On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 11:11:39AM +1100, Stow, Edward wrote:
> 1.  Back links / references :
> I would like each of my pages to contain the 'links to this page' as is
> found on the Swiki Swiki at gatech or some similar feature to show back
> links.
>
> I also note the References option from the standard menu items has been
> removed.
> (Note that the /schemes/<schemeName>/index.html lists the icon.

Those are actually included. It's just links to the home/front page that
are not included. So, that should work as normal. As far as the
references option, that is only used in the 'docs' swiki which I've yet
to upgrade.

> 2.  A side bar navigation panel.   As wiki become larger a sidebar
> navigation panel really helps in returning you to some common starting
> points.  The sidebar panel does not need to be editable -- it could be
> statically created using a template.

This is not implemented, though it wouldn't be hard to implement it.

> 3.  A breadcrumb navigation trail, showing perhaps the last three or 4
> links followed by the user.

I'm not a huge fan of this one. What's the point? Can't people just hit
the 'back' button. Or, they could hit the 'links to this page' thing.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Je77" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105