On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 05:56:05PM +0300, MrWorm wrote:
> Some ideas collected, not all belongs to the category AdminTool...
> The AdminTool could have some more "corporate design". It looks more like a
> toy then the mega nice tool it is. Then there is no reference to the Swiki
> Help Guide from the admin tool. Only the Help Guide to the Admin Tool

Yeah, I like playful things. So, you can blame the candy look on me. Kevin
and Andrew agree with you and the new design will look more conservative.

> Only allow upload to some pages. Now uploads seems to end pretty almost
> everywhere.

I didn't actually understand this one. What do you mean?

> Be able to serve HTML from external places (as a normal webb server).

You can pretty much do that now. Just copy the html stuff into the
/swiki/default/files/ directory and restart the server. It will serve it.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105