Thanks everyone!!
Sounds like my best option is to upgrade to "OneOfTheseDays".

I put up a test site to try out Aniani a bit and ran into a problem. For some
reason the registration system is not working. Maybe it doesn't like my smtp
info. Any tips on getting this part to work?

Here is what I'm using to no avial:
smpt.gvsu.edu:myuse...@gvsu.edu

I also tried my gmail account.

I thought maybe my university account needs a password with it. I hope not
because then it will be another thing to change when the passwords change.

Paul