Hi,

Would request guidance on the following. Basically I want to setup a
server running with all the transports. Instead of users required to
register their external transport accounts with the xmpp server I want
to allow users to directly connect to the external transports without
requiring them to register a xmpp account on the server. Is this
possible?

For example I want a MSN/Hotmail user to login from his xmpp client
with the following details:

Username: u...@hotmail.com
Password: his defined password
Server: msn.myxmppserver.com (myxmppserver would have the MSN
transport running)

So bascially its kind of proxy between the external transports and the
xmpp client directly.

Is this possible?

Have tried ejabberd and openfire but didnt work out. Got the usual
error of user not being registered on the xmpp server.

http://www.meebo.com/ does it but from the web only.

Thanks in advance.

Vishal