I took care of that fact when I did it :P . I was able to fix the problem though. I dont know why, but the error occured when I replaced

/import pycuda.driver as cuda
import //pycuda.autoinit
/

*with *

/import pycuda.driver as cuda
import pycuda.autoinit

cuda.init()
assert cuda.Device.count() >= 1

dev = cuda.Device(0)
ctx = dev.make_context()/

Is this a bug or did I miss something in the above?

Siddhardh

Ahmed Fasih wrote:
Siddhardth, the NVIDIA hardware has only four counters for profilers,
which is why in his email Andreas specified "For
temp_cuda_profiler.conf, choose ***four*** from...". Just put four
from the list in the .conf and run your PyCUDA app :)