Hi, everyone.

  I want to use pycuda to realize some algorithm in my field. It's a
good choice for NVidia's GPU computing. However when I install it on
Fedora 16, I met a problem, and need help.

  I have installed CUDA Toolkit on Fedora 16, successfully compiled the
CUDA SDK. However when I compile pycuda with GL extension supported,
there exists en fatal error:

"
    In file included from src/wrapper/wrap_cudagl.cpp:5:0:
    src/cpp/cuda_gl.hpp:10:19: fatal error:GL/gl.h: No such file or
directory
    compilation terminated。
    make: *** [all] error 1
"

  But I can find the GL/gl.h file in the below directory, and
"/usr/local/cuda" has been in the PATH variable.

"/usr/local/cuda/extras/CUPTI/include/GL/gl.h"

  Could anybody help me how to solve this problem? Thanks a lot: )

--
Jeffrey <zfy...@mail.ustc.edu.cn>