Hello,This is probably a stupid question, but I am confused.  In this section
http://fabioz.com/pydev/manual_101_project_conf2.html it says how to add a src
folder.  I've done this and there it is a src folder with nothing in it.  Am I
suppose to import into that src directory an existing project like say
turbogears.  I am trying to follow the turbogears tutorial and I got lost.
http://pydev.blogspot.com/2006/07/configuring-pydev-to-work-with.htmlHow do I
add a src folder that references my existing turbogears project?