The following forum message was posted by twoelz at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/3740259:

Fabio,

Thanks so much for the prompt response. But I still can\'t find it!

Inside window > preferences > pydev > editor I don\'t have code analysis.
Instead I have these:

Code Completion
Code Folding
Code Style
Editor caption/icon
Hover
Templates
Typing

None of those submenus will show the code analysis option. I only find the
Pylint option under > preferences > Pydev > Pylint  but thats not what I
wanted...  And I can\'t find code analysis anywhere else in the preferences
menus.

Is it a bug? I\'m running Pydev 1.5.7.2010050621, with a Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid
Lynx) OS.

Thanks
Thomas