The following forum message was posted by fabioz at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/3757281:

Seems pretty nice ;-)

To add it to pydev it\'d be just a matter of providing the code and agreeing in
making it available under the Pydev license (agreeing to pass the code to
Aptana under EPL). Note that Aptana would be responsible for the code and it\'d
appear as the provider for the plugin (recognition to you would be in the
sources and in the homepage / announcements).

I actually saw that you made the code available at
http://eclipse.kacprzak.org/updates/plugins/, and it seems OK, the only thing
is that the package names should be as the other pydev packages (i.e.:
org.python.pydev.django_editor ) and I believe it\'d be nice if you added
@author flags to the files to add recognition to the code (instead of having
your name in the package name).

Later, if you\'re interested in keeping the development of the editor, it\'d be
nice creating a fork of pydev in github and send a pull request to have your
changes added (or sending patches in sourceforge, but having a fork in github
makes things easier).

Cheers,

Fabio