The following forum message was posted by agronholm at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/3785840:

Ok, I\'ve got it. Typed into an empty python module: \"StringI\" and pressed
ctrl+space. Code completion gave me a list of suggestions, from which I picked
the right one, io.StringIO. Pydev inserts the string \"from io import
StringIO\\nStringIO\". I save the file, and then Pydev inserts an error marker
on StringIO (on the first line), saying it\'s an unresolved import.
This is the resulting log: http://pastebin.org/425638