The following forum message was posted by raht at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4698259:

I use newest PyDev and Eclipse on Windows 7.

Why does PyDev, when looking for virtualenv's PYTHONPATH, reads \Lib directory
as \lib lower-case? It does read correctly the "real" (non-virtual) interpreter
though. I can't get it to use any of virtualenv's site-packages for import
resolving
and I think case-sensitiveness may be a problem.