The following forum message was posted by  at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4700314:

Hi,

we´re having some Python modules stored as Strings in a sql database.
We can run these scripts but when trying to debug them, the Eclipse debug host
doesn´t know where to find the virtual source code.
Is there a way to give this source code from the application to the Eclipse
debuger host (and mybe write it here in a file) and display it in Eclipse for
adding Breakpoints etc.