The following forum message was posted by fabioz at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4708141:

I have to take a look at the PyDev source, but it does seem weird that it works
in Python (i.e.: inside the package carlib you're importing the carlib package
again, so, it seems to me it'd be a cyclic import -- I believe that the proper
way of doing it should be using a relative import... i.e.: "from . import car"
in this case).

Anyways, if it works in Python, PyDev should recognize it too, so, I'll take
a look at it :)

Cheers,

Fabio