The following forum message was posted by jstrong611 at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4732136:

I have PyDev ver. 2.2.2 installed in Eclipse Indigo. I am running Python 2.5.4
with it.

When I hit F4 to get a Hierarchy View, I get an outline format which shows
"children"
and "parents" in a vertical list.
What I do not see is the handy flowchart format, such as the example I see when
I search "Hierarchy View" on the PyDev.org website.

I read another post somewhere that the flowchart view was an "advanced feature"
via a separate addon a couple of years ago, but that it went open code and
became
part of the normal PyDev install. Not sure if this is accurate, but...

Does anyone know how I get my Hierarchy View to look like a flowchart (easy
to read) vs. the straight list of children and parents (hard to read)?

Thanks!
John